Visiting a new church can be uncomfortable, and we get that. Our goal at Key Church is to make you feel as comfortable as possible. Here are some things you can expect on a Sunday:
- We have special guest parking for first time guests.
- You can drop your infant-kindergarten children off before worship starts, older children will be dismissed right before the sermon.
- We offer a modern worship experience with a full band, comfy seating, and relevant Bible teaching.
- There is no dress code or expectations, we want you here just as you are.
- Don’t miss Key Café, where you can grab a cup of coffee and a snack as you visit with folks in the Worship Center before service starts
Do you have any questions or concerns before coming out on a Sunday? Do not hesitate to call us (330)335-7301 before your visit, we would love to accommodate any needs you have.